Jacob Barrow is a highly skilled Visual Effects artist and Virtual Reality Developer based in Nelson, New Zealand (Aotearoa). The scope of Jacob’s practice includes
- Virtual Reality development and creation.
- 3D modelling – character and asset creation.
- 3D animation – character and creature animation.
- CGI composition – computer generated image integration into live action film.
- Project and concept development.
- Creative digital direction and advice.
Client feed back. “Jacob is a star in the making. Extremely impressed with his ability to understand what we wanted, and bringing it to fruition. We expressed our idea, but it is Jacob that ran with it and came back with how he envisioned the video to go. We quickly agreed, and we have a video that we are very happy with… more than happy, ecstatic.His communication during the project was A+, which is a tough thing to say when we live a half a world apart. He was professional and responsive, keeping an open ear to suggestions. I look forward to a decade from now, when I can say I knew him before everyone else did” J-Max Band. View Jacob’s CV here